【重慶火鍋底料批發市場】酒店環境下的基本英語對話+常用單詞
一、前廳服務基本對話
1、預訂房間
查看有無空房:
A: I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacant(spare)room?
我想訂一個房間,5月2號到4號,請問你們還有空房嗎?
B: Please wait a moment. I will check it.
請稍等,我查一下有沒有空房。
I'm sorry, sir. We are fully booked on that day.
對不起,先生,我們那天的房間已經訂滿。
Yes,sir.We have some spare room for you.
先生,我們有空余房間可以預定。
房間要求:
A:I'd like to book a room on next monday evening.
我想訂一個下周一入住的房間。
B: What kind of room would you like, sir?
先生,您需要什么樣的房間?
B:I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
我想要一個可以看到海景的套房。
【同類回答】:
I’d like to book a single/double room with a bath/shower.
我想訂一個有浴缸/淋浴的單人間/雙人間。
詢問姓名:
A: Can I have your name, please?
現在我能問一下您的名字嗎?
B: My name Is John Deep.
我叫John Deep。
A:Could you spell it for me?
您能拼一下嗎?
B:That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
J-o-h-n D-e-e-p。
2、更改預訂
A: I'd like to change my reservation for March 19. My name is Mary Chang.
我想更改預訂在3月19日來住的房間,我叫張瑪麗。
B: Yes, Miss Chang. What seems to be theproblem?
哦,張小姐。有什么問題嗎?
A:I'd like to changethe date to March 20, and make that for two singles, not one.
我想把3月19日改為3月20日,并且要兩間單人房,而不是一間。
B:Very well. That canbe arranged.
沒問題,這件事就交給我辦好了。
3、取消預訂
A:Room Reservations. What can I do for you?
客房預訂處。我可以幫您做什么呢?
B:Yes. I’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed.是這樣的。我想取消已經預訂的房間,因為旅游計劃有所改變。
A: Fine, we will cancel it. 好的我們會取消的。
B: Thanks. 謝謝
4、入住酒店
A:Hi, I would like tocheck in.
我要入住。
B:Do you have areservation?
您有預訂嗎?
A:Yes, my name isSteven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th.
是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,預訂了10月2日到10日的房間。
B: Yes, Steven Smith. It's for a singleroom with a bath. Is that right?
請稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您訂的是帶浴室的單人間,對吧?
A:Yes, that'sright.